AGM 2016 – 2017
Monday 19th September 7:00pm
Senior Citizens Centre Clifford Pde
Guest Speaker Hon Lisa Neville MP Bellarine
- Click here for the 2014/2015 AGM Minutes
- Click here for the 2015/2016 AGM Agenda
- Click here for the 2016/2017 Committee Nomination Form
Structure Plan Review 2016
* see Reports menu for Plans, Design Frameworks and Notes.
* Strategic Planning CoGG offers this opportunity for residents to engage in the Structure Plan Review process, in particular referring to Residential Character Assessment. http://www.geelongaustralia.com.au/yoursay/item/8d3c5f81bf1268b.aspx
No 9 Bridge Road Proposal update- Amendment C354 seeks permanent Heritage controls.
* For all Heritage Report and submissions see under Reports menu.
* On 26/7/16 Council affirmed a request to the Minister of Planning asking for interim and permanent Heritage controls to apply to No 9 Bridge Rd.
* On 22/8/16 Council has prepared Amendment C354 which seeks to apply permanent Heritage controls to No 9 Bridge Rd. The closing date for public submissions is 26th September 2016. Those residents who submitted objections to the proposed development should do so again supporting Amendment C354.
The Barwon Heads Association is a forum for residents and visitors to Barwon Heads. Everyone is welcome to participate in BHA activities. Members of the Association are interested in a wide range of topics including the urban development of Barwon Heads, transport and traffic issues, and environmental concerns. When necessary, BHA represents the community in discussions with Federal, State and Municipal Governments. BHA encourages, fosters and, sometimes, coordinates community activities within Barwon Heads and the district.
Memberships are welcomed: to join you need to be a resident or ratepayer in Barwon Heads.